Safe support of the intestinal microbiota
Do you need a safe probiotic product? ProPrems® is developed and designed for neonatal care. Manufacturing quality control is rigorous and the composition is supported by independent research.
One billion freeze-dried bacteria:
Bifidobacterium infantis Bb-02 (DSM 33361)
Bifidobacterium lactis (BB-12®)
Streptococcus thermophilus (TH-4®)
Safety and quality
Developed for NICUs
ProPrems® is based on independent research, with unique strain stability and high-end manufacturing.
- Manufactured according to GMP
- Production lines authorised for pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Packaged in single doses to avoid contamination
- Documented strain stability at room temperature
- No risk of transferring antibiotic-resistant genes
Composition based on research
Safe and simple to use
ProPrems® is packaged in single-dose sachets for easy supplementation and to virtually eliminate the risk of contamination.
We recommend supplementation with one sachet per day dissolved in 3ml of liquid.
Vera Westin PhD, neonatal dietician, can assist and answer any potential questions during an implementation.